SALTED CASHEW & CARAMEL CHEWS
Recipe & photo: tasteofhome.com
- 3/4 c
- unsalted butter, softened
- 1-1/2 c
- packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c
- hot caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 c
- all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 c
- (12 oz.) semisweet or milk chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 c
- plus 1/2 cup lightly salted cashew pieces, divided
How to Make SALTED CASHEW & CARAMEL CHEWS
- 1In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in eggs, caramel topping and vanilla.
- 2In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in 1-1/3 cups chocolate chips and 3/4 cup cashews.
- 3Drop dough by rounded Tbsp. 2-inches apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake in a preheated 350º oven for 10-12 minutes or until edges are firm. Cool on pans 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 4In the microwave, melt the remaining chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies; sprinkle with remaining cashews. Let sand until set.