- 1 (16.5 ounce) roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 24 rolo candies, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
How to Make Rolo Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line miniature muffin pans with small muffin cup liners. Use a cookie scoop or cut dough into 12 slices and then cut the slices in half. Roll dough into balls. Place in prepared pans. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2Remove from oven and IMMEDIATELY place one Rolo candy in center of each cookie. Sprinkle tops with 1/2 teaspoon of pecans and lightly press them into the candy. Cool Completely. Remove from pans.