☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 oz(1/2 cup) crushed potato chips
1/4 cconfectioners' sugar
1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Potato Chip Chocolate Drizzled Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Stir flour, potato chips and salt in medium bowl. Cream the butter and both sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- n a medium bowl, stir together the flour, potato chips, and salt.
- Mix in the egg yolk and vanilla until incorporated. With the mixer on low, add the dry ingredients in 3 additions, beating until combined.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on the prepared baking sheets. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Flatten the balls to about 1/4-inch thickness using your fingertips. Bake the cookies, one sheet at a time, until the edges are just set about, 11 to 13 minutes. Transfer the baking sheet to a wire rack and allow the cookies to cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate in microwave or double boiler. Drizzle over cooled cookies. Sprinkle with coarse salt, if desired. Let chocolate set.