☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 lb.
- 3/4 cup
- granulated sugar
- 2-2/3 cup
- all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups
- crushed or coarsely chopped soft peppermint candy
How to Make Peppermint Shortbread
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, cream butter with sugar until well blended.
- 3Add flour, a small amount at a time (about 1/4 cup each time), stirring into a stiff batter.
- 4Fold crushed candy into batter and press batter evenly into prepared baking pan.
- 5Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 6Cut into bars and cool. Store in airtight containers.