☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 cupgranulated sugar
2-2/3 cupall-purpose flour
1-1/2 cupscrushed or coarsely chopped soft peppermint candy
How to Make Peppermint Shortbread
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter with sugar until well blended.
- Add flour, a small amount at a time (about 1/4 cup each time), stirring into a stiff batter.
- Fold crushed candy into batter and press batter evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cut into bars and cool. Store in airtight containers.