Peanut Butter Buttons
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 ccreamy peanut butter
1/2 stickcrisco butter flavor shortening or 1/2 cup butter flavor shortening (i find sticks are much easier to work with when measuring)
1 1/4 cfirmly packed brown sugar
1 3/4 cflour
3/4 tspbaking soda
How to Make Peanut Butter Buttons
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk & vanilla in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer until well blended. Add egg; beat just until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda & salt. Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended.
- Roll into 1 inch balls & place in greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake for 7 - 8 min. Let sit for a couple of minutes & gently remove from tins to cooling rack. Enjoy!!
- Note: I used chocolate chips on some of mine; once I removed from oven, I gently pushed chocolate chips into cookie & let sit for a couple of minutes before removing from tin. Reese's peanut butter cups work great too! You can also make original peanut butter cookies instead of using mini muffin tins; bake time remains the same.