Our Favorite Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
I used to love dipping my PButter cookies in orange Kool-Aid as a child, but now that combination just seems weird to me. Enjoy them with your fav beverage!
1 cbutter, soft
1 cpeanut butter, creamy
1 cwhite sugar
1 cbrown sugar, packed
2 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
How to Make Our Favorite Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Cream butter, peanut butter and both sugars in mixing bowl. Add in eggs. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter / sugar / egg mixture and stir or beat until blended together.
- Chill one hour in covered bowl.
- Scoop out enough dough to make one inch peanut butter dough balls. (I use a small 1/2 inch cookie dough scoop.)
- Roll dough balls in white sugar until coated all over.
- Place on baking sheet with Silpat mat. Slightly flatten with tines of a fork and make a criss cross pattern on top.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until cookies just start to turn brown.