Oreo Dessert Balls
How to Make Oreo Dessert Balls
- In a food processor crush the Oreo cookies until crumbly, doing one sleeve at a time.
- Empty the Oreo crumbs into a mixing bowl; add the cream cheese to the Oreo crumbs.
- Using the paddle on a large mixer, mix the cream cheese and Oreos on low to medium speed until well blended. It will look like mud….not to worry.
- Shape the Oreo mixture into small walnut size balls about 1 inch. Place them on a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper. Put the sheet of oreo balls in the freezer for about 30-60 minutes.
- You can either coat the Oreo balls all white, or all chocolate, or a combination of half and half.
- In a double boiler or make shift double boiler, melt the chocolate.
- Using a tooth pick, dip the Oreo balls into the melted chocolate; gently shake excess coating off. Set dipped oreo balls on a cookie sheet, and gently twist the tooth pick out. Continue until all the Oreo dessert balls are coated.
- After you have finished coating, you can drizzle some melted chocolate or white bark over the balls, or leave them plain. Chill in refrigerator to set the chocolate.