1 cbrown sugar
1 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspbaking soda
1 1/4 cflour
2 crolled oats
1 11-12oz pkgbutterscotch chips
How to Make Oatmeal Scotchies
- Preheat oven to 375 F & line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt until smooth.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until combined.
- Gradually beat in flour, oats, and butterscotch chips.
- Drop dough by round spoonfuls two inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges brown.