Nana's Italian Snowballs
- 5 tsp
- 10 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
- 4 c
- 1 tsp
- 4 stick
- 4 c
- chopped nuts
- 1 box
- powdered sugar
How to Make Nana's Italian Snowballs
- 1Place butter in mixer and mix until soft.
- 2Gradually add sifted flower, salt and granulated sugar until evenly mixed.
- 3Add vanilla and chopped nuts until evenly mixed. (nuts are optional)
- 4Roll in balls or use a cookie scoop to place on ungreased cookie sheet. (Mix will be a bit sticky, not doughy, you can coat your hands with butter if you’re rolling them so that they don’t stick to your fingers.) These cookies do not expand a whole lot and thus they only need to be about 1 inch apart on the cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden.
- 6Allow cookies to cool completely. (They will fall apart if you try to touch them before they are cool)
- 7Once cookies are cool, roll them in powdered sugar and enjoy!