Nana's Italian Snowballs
★★★★★ 1 vote5
10 Tbspgranulated sugar
4 cchopped nuts
1 boxpowdered sugar
How to Make Nana's Italian Snowballs
- Place butter in mixer and mix until soft.
- Gradually add sifted flower, salt and granulated sugar until evenly mixed.
- Add vanilla and chopped nuts until evenly mixed. (nuts are optional)
- Roll in balls or use a cookie scoop to place on ungreased cookie sheet. (Mix will be a bit sticky, not doughy, you can coat your hands with butter if you’re rolling them so that they don’t stick to your fingers.) These cookies do not expand a whole lot and thus they only need to be about 1 inch apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Allow cookies to cool completely. (They will fall apart if you try to touch them before they are cool)
- Once cookies are cool, roll them in powdered sugar and enjoy!