Mom Mom Bessie's Cocoa Cookies
3/4 cmargarine, softened
2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
3 largeeggs, lightly beaten
2 tspvanilla extract
4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
How to Make Mom Mom Bessie's Cocoa Cookies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the margarine, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. Beat by hand until well combined and mixture is light and fluffy.
- In another large bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa and baking soda. Add to the margarine mixture.
- Mix well until all flour is incorporated.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until set and JUST starting to brown around bottom edges.
- Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely and store in a tightly covered container.