Margie's Powdered Sugar Cookies
Can be made Vegan substitute Earth's Balance for butter. Still yummy.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
11/2 cpowdered sugar
1/4 to 1/3 cchopped walnuts or pecans
How to Make Margie's Powdered Sugar Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Blend in vanilla. Add flour, cream until fluffy. Stir in chopped nuts.
- Roll out dough to 1/4" thickness. Cut out with cookie cutter.
- Bake 10-14 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes. Then cool on wire rack.
- Using a sieve, sprinkle more powdered sugar on top of cookies.