☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- margarine or butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 2 c
- 1 3/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 1/2 oz
- unsweetened chocolate, melted
How to Make Marble Brownies
- 1Beat together all ingredients except chocolate.
- 2Divide batter in half and add chocolate to one half.
- 3Spoon both batters into a prepared 13x9 pan and swirl.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes or until set.
- 5Note -- A substitute for 1 oz. unsweetened chocolate is 3 tablespoons of cocoa plus 1 tablespoon of oil or butter/margarine.