Kahlua • Mudslide • Bailey's No Bake Cookie Balls
- 1 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 5 1/2 c
- vanilla wafer crumbs (1 -12 ounce box plus part of another box.)
- 1/2 c
- corn syrup
- 1 c
- mudslide 1/2 kahlua and 1/2 baileys irish cream mixed together,,or 1 cup baileys irish cream only,or 1 cup kahlua only
- 12 ounce bags of chocolate chips melted
- 2 c
- chopped nuts optional
How to Make Kahlua • Mudslide • Bailey's No Bake Cookie Balls
- 1whisk together the Vanilla wafer crumbs,and powdered sugar. (At this point if you are making 2 different flavored balls. Divide the ingredients in half in to 2 bowls) (If making one flavored ball recipe skip dividing cookie sugar mixture)
- 2Add liquor.Don't forget to cut Liquor in half if divided in 2 bowls. 2 ball recipes 1/2 cup liquor each bowl!!
Choose liquor and mix in really really well with your hands. 1/2 cup Kahlua mixed with 1/2 cup of Baileys Irish cream,For mudslide balls.
(1 cup Baileys Irish cream) or
( 1 cup Kahlua)
Choose liquor and mix in really really well with your hands.
- 3Add the corn syrup last. Mix well with your hands.Refrigerate for a couple hours,or put in the freezer for an hour. You want the dough to be stiff enough to make balls with.
- 5melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler with 1 tsp of shortening.stir until melted. Dip balls in chocolate. I use a dinner teaspoon to coat them. (if you are going to roll them in nuts. Do so at this time,and put on waxed paper)or sprinkle with colored candies etc. while chocolate is still liquid on the balls.If not then Let some chocolate drip of before putting on a wax paper lined sheet pan.