1 cbutter, softened
2 call purpose flour
1/2 cconfectioner's sugar
1 tsplemon extract
1 tsplemon zest, grated
2/3 ccoconut, shredded
2 1/2 Tbsplemongrass, puree
24 ozvanilla or white chocolate chips
How to Make Lemongrass Snowballs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer until creamy
- Add lemon extract and lemon zest
- Gradually beat in flour, coconut and lemongrass.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place 1/2 inch apart on parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake on middle rack until cookies are set and light golden brown on bottom, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; remove to cooling racks to cool completely.
- Microwave remaining white chocolate chips about 20 second at a time until melted. Drizzle over cookies.
- Sprinkle with additional coconut.