How to Make Lemon Bombs
- 1crumble cookies in food processor
- 2mix the cream cheese into the crumbled cookies
- 3roll mixture into bite size balls and set aside.
- 4melt white bakers chocolate over a double boiler ( be sure not to get any water into your chocolate or it will seize and be useless ).
- 5dip your cookie balls into the melted chocolate and put onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet ( if you would like can put a few sprinkles on top, just to make pretty ).
- 6put into the refridge until set and firm.
- 7store in an airtight container in the fridge.