Home Made Take Five candy bars (incomplete)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- butter pretzels (the synders of hanovers waffle pretzles work the best)
- peanut butter
- powdered sugar
- caramel (i make mine from scratch so this really takes a while)
- chocolate bark candy coating, melted
How to Make Home Made Take Five candy bars (incomplete)
- 1Mix peanut butter and powdered sugar together. Spread about 1 teaspoon onto each pretzel. To speed this up a bit, you might try putting the mix into a cookie press and pressing it out in a long strip.
- 2next pour a line of caramel over every pretzel. Allow this to cool and harden slightly.
- 3dip in melted chocolate and cool. EAT!