Hershey's Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, (2 sticks) softened at room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 pkg. special dark chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 cup pecan pieces, optional
How to Make Hershey's Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, sugars and vanilla until creamy. Beat in the eggs.
- 3Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 4Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoonful on parchment lined cookie sheets. Bake 10-11 minutes.
- 5Remove cookies from oven and let rest on the cookie sheet for 1 minute before moving from sheet to cool on wire racks.