Hershey's Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·2 ¼ cups flour
·1 teaspoon baking soda
·½ teaspoon salt
·1 cup butter, (2 sticks) softened at room temperature
·¾ cup sugar
·¾ cup brown sugar
·1 teaspoon vanilla
·2 large eggs
·1 pkg. special dark chocolate chips (2 cups)
·1 cup pecan pieces, optional
How to Make Hershey's Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, sugars and vanilla until creamy. Beat in the eggs.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoonful on parchment lined cookie sheets. Bake 10-11 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and let rest on the cookie sheet for 1 minute before moving from sheet to cool on wire racks.