Grandma's Sugar Cookies
How to Make Grandma's Sugar Cookies
- 1Cream Sugar, butter and Crisco.
- 2Add eggs one at a time. Blend throughly.
- 3Blend in Baking Powder and vanilla.
- 4Blend in milk and flour alternately. Blend throughly.
- 5Use parchment paper on cookie sheet. Use large cookie scoop.
Drop each cookie about an inch apart.
- 6Put small amount of sugar in a small bowl. Dampen the bottom of a small glass. Dip glass in sugar & use to lightly flatten top of each cookie twice.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees.