Grandma's Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cbutter, softened
1 cpacked brown sugar
1 1/2 tspvanilla
2 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 pkgmilk chocolate chips
How to Make Grandma's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, shortening, brown and regular sugar. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add dry mixture slowly to the wet mixture and mix until well-blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans if desired. Refrigerate dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Drop onto greased or parchment lined cookie sheets, leaving 1 1/2 to 2 inches between cookies.
- Bake at 375 for 8 - 10 minutes or till done. Remove from cookie sheet and place to cool on wire rack.