Gewurz-Knusperchen - Spice Christmas Cookies
How to Make Gewurz-Knusperchen - Spice Christmas Cookies
- 1Cream butter and sugar together until well blended. Add egg and vanilla.
- 2In a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- 3Gradually add dry mixture to the butter mixture.
- 4Roll out dough on a floured board to 1/8" thickness. Cut with your favorite shaped cookie cutters and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 5Bake at 350 just until edges start to turn a slight brown.
- 6Cool and decorate as desired.
- 7Note: These cookies are best when rolled very thin.
- 8Photo is from Google images.