Fairy Dust Sugar Cookies
How to Make Fairy Dust Sugar Cookies
- In a large mixing bowl; cream the powdered sugar and margarine till fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing well, add in extracts, soda, crm of tartar and mix well.
- Add in flour mixing in 1 cup at a time, till all has been added.
- Dip out with a teaspoon and roll into a little ball; lay on cookie sheet and flatten out with the bottom of a glass, that has been dipped in granulated sugar. (spray the bottom of the glass with cooking oil spray for the first time, so sugar will stick to glass)
- I now use a cookie scoop to dip out the dough then roll into a ball. Bake at 375* for 7 min.! Let cool on tray just a minute or so before removing; so they can firm up a little... Enjoy!