Eloise's Snowflake cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 csalted butter
1/2 clight corn syrup
2/3 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 calmonds, chopped
1/4 cheavy cream
1 csemi-sweet choclate chips
2 tsplight corn syrup
How to Make Eloise's Snowflake cookies
- Preheat oven to 375*F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter, corn syrup and brown sugar over medium heat. Stir until the sugar fully dissolves.
- Increase heat to high and when the mixture boils remove from the heat and stir in almonds, flour and vanilla
- Drop teaspoon fulls 4 inches apart on the parchment paper. These will spread alot so don't try to put too many on one cookie sheet
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cookies cool completely.
- If you don't want to make the glaze yourself use Choco - Bake from the store usually found near the fruit. Melt the chocobake and dip 1/2 of each cookie in the chocolate and then let harden on either wax paper or more parchment paper. 10 to 15 minutes
- If you prefer to make your own glaze. Heat the heavy cream in a saucepan until scalded.
- Remove from heat and stir in chips and corn syrup. cover and let stand 15 min. Then whisk until smooth. Tehn dip the cookies as above.