☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3/4 stick
- crisco baking sticks butter flavor all vegetable shortening
- 1 1/4 c
- light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- 3/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Easy 4 steps chocolate chip cookies!!!
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- 2COMBINE shortening, brown sugar,milk and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat in egg. combine flour, salt and baking soda. Mix into shortening mixture until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 3Drop by rounded measuring tablespoons 3 inches apart onto a Ungreased baking sheet.
- 4BAKE 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies, or 11 to 13 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool 2 minutes on cooling racks