1 1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 cgo bold with butter
1/4 ccorn syrup, light
1/4 cpeanuts, chopped
1/2 cpeanut butter for filling
How to Make Double Peanut Butter Cookies
- In bowl, combine dry ingredients with a whisk.
- Cut in butter and peanut butter with dry ingredients.
- Stir in corn syrup, milk, chopped peanuts.
- Shape dough into a two-inch diameter roll and wrap with plastic wrap. Chill 3 hrs.
- Preheat oven to 350 when ready to bake.
Cut dough into 1/4 inch thick slices, cutting 24 slices.
- Place 12 slices on cookie sheet sprayed with Pam.
Top each slice with 1/2 t. peanut butter.
Cover with second cookie slice, seal edges with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 min.
Cool before eating.