Double Chocolate Kiss Cookies
- 1 1/4
- cups butter, room temp.
- cups sugar
- large eggs
- tsp. vanilla
- cups flour
- cup cocoa
- tsp. baking soda
- tsp. salt
- dozen hershey's kisses
- vanilla or chocolate fudge prepared frosting (or your own recipe)
How to Make Double Chocolate Kiss Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- 3In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Slowly blend into creamed mixture.
- 4Drop by tsp. onto lightly greased cookie sheet (or parchment paper lined). Bake approximately 8 minutes. Do not over bake. Remove to wire racks. Cool until just warm.
- 5Frost with vanilla or fudge frosting, topping off with a Hershey's Kiss.