Double Chocolate Kiss Cookies
1 1/4cups butter, room temp.
1tsp. baking soda
4-5dozen hershey's kisses
·vanilla or chocolate fudge prepared frosting (or your own recipe)
How to Make Double Chocolate Kiss Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Slowly blend into creamed mixture.
- Drop by tsp. onto lightly greased cookie sheet (or parchment paper lined). Bake approximately 8 minutes. Do not over bake. Remove to wire racks. Cool until just warm.
- Frost with vanilla or fudge frosting, topping off with a Hershey's Kiss.