Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are a soft chocolaty cookie that melt in your mouth.
I hope you will try these and enjoy them
- 2 cups (12 oz size pkg.) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/4 cups sifted all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups sour cream ( i use 14% sour cream)
- 1 tsp vanilla
How to Make Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Melt 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 2Measure flour, baking soda and salt and sift into a large mixing bowl
- 3Add sugar, egg, butter, sour cream, vanilla and melted chips
Stir to blend
- 4Mix for 1 minute
- 5Stir in whole chocolate chips
- 6Drop from teaspoon 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 7Bake in a moderate oven 375 F for 12 minutes
- 8Let cool 5 min.
Store in a large covered container