Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are a soft chocolaty cookie that melt in your mouth.
I hope you will try these and enjoy them
·2 cups (12 oz size pkg.) semi sweet chocolate chips
·2 1/4 cups sifted all purpose flour
·3/4 tsp baking soda
·3/4 tsp salt
·1/2 cup of white sugar
·1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar
·2/3 cup butter
·1 - 1 1/2 cups sour cream ( i use 14% sour cream)
·1 tsp vanilla
How to Make Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Melt 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Measure flour, baking soda and salt and sift into a large mixing bowl
- Add sugar, egg, butter, sour cream, vanilla and melted chips
Stir to blend
- Mix for 1 minute
- Stir in whole chocolate chips
- Drop from teaspoon 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in a moderate oven 375 F for 12 minutes
- Let cool 5 min.
Store in a large covered container