Crazy Rice Krispie Treats
3/4 cheavy cream
1 1/2 csugar
12 ozchocolate chips
1 ozunsweetened chocolate
5 crice krispies
12 ozbutterscotch chips
12 ozpeanut butter chips
How to Make Crazy Rice Krispie Treats
- In large mixing bowl add marshmallows, chocolate chips, and unsweetened chocolate. Set aside.
- In large pot add sugar, cream, and butter. Heat over med high heat and bring to a boil and boil 4 minutes stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add to marshmallow mixture beating with electric mixer until melted and smooth.
- Melt the butterscotch and peanut butter chips in microwave. Stir in rice krispies and 1/3 of the chocolate mixture.
- In 13x9 pan sprayed with cooking spray spread 1/2 of the remaining chocolate mixture. Top with rice krispie mixture then spread remaining chocolate mixture over top.
- Refrigerate until set about 2 hours. Cut into squares