Coconut Macaroon Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1/3 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup crisco
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups flaked coconut
How to Make Coconut Macaroon Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, cream Crisco, butter, sugars, vanilla until thoroughly blended; add eggs and mix well.
- 3Stir in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix until combined; stir in the oats and coconut.
- 4Drop by teaspoonful on a parchment lined or ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake about 11-13 minutes.
- 6Remove the cookies from cookie sheet and cool on wire racks.