Chocolate Raspberry Magic Bars
1 stickbutter, melted
1 1/2 cchocolate wafer crumbs
6oreo cookies, crushed, with filling included
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk, reg or fat free
1/3 csemi sweet chocolate chips
1/3 cmilk chocolate chips
1 1/3 ccoconut, shredded
1 cpecans, chopped (or your favorite nut)
4 Tbspraspberry jam, heated to drizzle over cookies
How to Make Chocolate Raspberry Magic Bars
- Line a 9 X 13 pan with parchment with enough extra over the sides so you can lift cookies out after baking. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and mix with chocolate wafer crumbs and Oreo cookie crumbs, press into the bottom of the pan to form a crust. Layer chocolate chips, nuts and coconut over crust. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over layers.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until bubbly. Cool cookies for 20 minutes.
- Heat raspberry jam in the microwave for 15-20 seconds, enough to make it warm to drizzle. Slowly drizzle the jam over the top of the cookies. ( I drizzled it but you could also spread it to cover cookies in a thin layer). Cool cookies completely.
- Lift out of pan using parchment and cut into small squares. Store in an airtight container, in frig if the weather is hot! Enjoy!