Chocolate Raspberry Magic Bars
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 1/2 c
- chocolate wafer crumbs
- oreo cookies, crushed, with filling included
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk, reg or fat free
- 1/3 c
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 c
- milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 c
- coconut, shredded
- 1 c
- pecans, chopped (or your favorite nut)
- 4 Tbsp
- raspberry jam, heated to drizzle over cookies
How to Make Chocolate Raspberry Magic Bars
- 1Line a 9 X 13 pan with parchment with enough extra over the sides so you can lift cookies out after baking. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt butter and mix with chocolate wafer crumbs and Oreo cookie crumbs, press into the bottom of the pan to form a crust. Layer chocolate chips, nuts and coconut over crust. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over layers.
- 3Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until bubbly. Cool cookies for 20 minutes.
- 4Heat raspberry jam in the microwave for 15-20 seconds, enough to make it warm to drizzle. Slowly drizzle the jam over the top of the cookies. ( I drizzled it but you could also spread it to cover cookies in a thin layer). Cool cookies completely.
- 5Lift out of pan using parchment and cut into small squares. Store in an airtight container, in frig if the weather is hot! Enjoy!