☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- egg whites
- 1/8 tsp
- cream of tartar
- 3/4 c
- 6 oz
- semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 c
- pecans, chopped
- 1 tsp
How to Make Chocolate Pecan meringues
- 1Heat oven to 300 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2Beat egg whites, and cream of tartar until frothy.
- 3Add sugar gradually, beating until stiff peaks form. Fold in chocolate, nuts and vanilla.
- 4Drop by heaping teaspoonful 2 inches apart onto paper. Bake about 25 minutes. Remove with sharp spatula. Store in airtight container.