Chocolate Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
And then the Chocolate Peanut Butter M&M Cookie was born.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 stickbutter, room at room temperature
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 ccocoa powder
1 tspbaking soda
1 bag(s)peanut butter m&m's
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 and arrange the shelving so you have access to the middle of the oven.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar; approximately 5 minutes.
- Add egg, molasses and vanilla and blend.
- Add cocoa powder, baking soda and flour; mix till incorporated.
- ** Note***
I used parchment paper but it is not necessary. I also worked in batches to keep an eye on the progress the cookies baked.
Using a tablespoon/mellon baller/small icecream scooper, place a generous tablespoonful on your sheet. Spacing them an inch 1/2 apart. Press in your M&M's. I chose to do 3 for each cookie and it worked perfectly.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes. Let them cool for 5 minutes before removing them from the pans.
Grab a glass of milk and Enjoy!