Chocolate Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
How to Make Chocolate Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees
Spray a mini muffin pan
- 2Press 1 tbsp of cookie dough in each cup pressing down with your thumb and pushing the cookie up the sides.
- 3Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Pushing a spoon down the center of each cookie if needed. Let cool completely
- 4On stovetop mix the heavy cream, butter, and vanilla. Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- 5Spoon chocolate into each cookie cup and let sit to harden a bit.