Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
1 pkg(16oz) pillsbury ready to bake refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
1/2 cheavy cream
6 ozquality milk chocolate chips
6 ozquality semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
1 tsppure vanilla extract
How to Make Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 24 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray. Press 1 Tablespoon of cookie dough in bottom and up sides of each muffin cup, forming cup shape.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack.
- Place creamed butter in a saucepan and heat on medium heat until cream is almost simmering and butter is melted. Stir in chocolate chips and extract and stir until chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Carefully remove cookie cups from pans. Pour warm ganache in each cookie cup, and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- NOTE: Cookie cups will come out of the oven very puffy and look like they fill up the whole cup, but the dough will fall back into a cup shape as they cool.