☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 1/8 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspkosher salt
1 1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 clarge bittersweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cwalnuts finely chopped
1 cunsalted butter
1 clight or dark brown sugar
1/2 cwhite sugar
2 tsppure vanilla
How to Make chocolate chip cookies
- heat oven 375 F
- Sift flour,baking soda and salt. Set aside
- Mix chocolate chips and chopped nuts together
- Cream butter and sugars until mixed well and light. scrape down and add one egg. Mix 5 seconds and add second egg. mix 5 seconds and add vanilla.
- Add sifted flour in 4 batches.For the first 3 batches mix just to combine. Mixing by hand add the chocolate chip and nut mixture with the last batch of flour. Do not over mix.
- line sheet pan with parchment paper. Bake one tray at a time. The bigger the cookie the better ratio you have between gooey interior and crisp exterior. 2 ounces is about right.
- 8-10 minutes is about right but watch them because they are done when the outer border is crispy and and the very middle is raw. Cool a few minutes then transfer to a rack.
- If your not going to eat them right away they should be frozen.
- If you are not going to bake them right away you can use an ice cream scoop and place them on a sheet pan to freeze and bake later. Store in Zip lock bag.