Chocolate Chip Cookie Pumpkin Bars
2 cgraham cracker crumbs
1 stickbutter melted
15 ozcan pumpkin
8 ozcream cheese softened
2 tsppumpkin pie spice
1 pkgrefrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough or make your own
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Pumpkin Bars
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan. Preheat oven 325 degrees
- Melt butter and stir in graham cracker crumbs. Press in bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat all the remaining ingredients except cookie dough until creamy. Pour over graham cracker crust. Spread out evenly
- Cut up the cookie dough into small pieces and sprinkle evenly over top of pumpkin mixture.
- Bake about 20 to 25 minutes until cookie dough is done.