Chocolate Chip Cookie Pumpkin Bars
- 2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick
- butter melted
- 15 oz
- can pumpkin
- 8 oz
- cream cheese softened
- 1 c
- 1 large
- 2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough or make your own
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Pumpkin Bars
- 1Spray a 9 x 13 pan. Preheat oven 325 degrees
- 2Melt butter and stir in graham cracker crumbs. Press in bottom of prepared pan.
- 3Beat all the remaining ingredients except cookie dough until creamy. Pour over graham cracker crust. Spread out evenly
- 4Cut up the cookie dough into small pieces and sprinkle evenly over top of pumpkin mixture.
- 5Bake about 20 to 25 minutes until cookie dough is done.