Chocolate Cherry Cookies
1 stickbutter, softened
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/3 cmaraschino cherries, drained and chopped
3/4 ccocoa powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
How to Make Chocolate Cherry Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla. Blend well.
- Add cherries.
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda in another bowl. Add dry ingredients to the butter mixture.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Drop cookies by tablespoon onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Let stand on cookie sheet 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack.