Chocolate Cherry Chunk Cookies
1/2 cunsalted butter,softened
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cbrown sugar, packed
1 1/2 call-purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
3/4 cwhite chocolate chips
3/4 cdark chocolate chips
1/2 cwanuts or pecans, chopped coarsely
1 cdried cherries, chopped
How to Make Chocolate Cherry Chunk Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the sugars and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and egg; mix well.
- Mix in the dry ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Stir in the white and dark chocolate chips, nuts, and cherries.
- Drop by teaspoonful on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for about 11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cookies cool on the cookie sheet for a minute before transferring them to a rack to cool completely. Store cookies in an air-tight container.