Chocolate Candy Cane Cookie Bars
- 1 pkg
- sugar cookie mix ( i use betty crocker) mix as directed on the package
- 12 oz bag(s)
- semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- 10 oz bag(s)
- andes peppermint crunch baking chips
How to Make Chocolate Candy Cane Cookie Bars
- 1Mix sugar cookie mix as directed on the bag.
- 3Bake using temperature recommended on the bag until light brown on top.
- 4Remove from oven and distribute mini chips over the top.
Return to oven for about 1-2 minutes or until chips are shiny.
Remove from oven spread melted chips evenly over top using butter knife. Sprinkle the top with the peppermint crunch baking chips. ( I did not use the entire bag) Do not return to oven but wait a few minutes until chips are soft and swirl in lightly with chocolate. You can sprinkle a few more chips on top if desired.
- 5Cut but do not remove while top is not completely set. Allow to cool completely until top is set.....enjoy!