Chewy Triple Chocolate Cookies
3 stickbutter, softened
1 1/4 csugar
1 1/2 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
2 tspvanilla extract
2 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
3 call purpose flour
3/4 chershey's cocoa powder
1 1/2 coats
1 1/2 csemi-sweet mini chocloate chips
1 1/2 cvanilla or white chocolate chips
How to Make Chewy Triple Chocolate Cookies
- In stand mixer, using paddle attachment, or with handheld mixer:
cream sugars and butter until soft and lighter in color.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Add baking soda, baking powder and cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add flour, one cup at a time and mix well between each addition.
- Add oats and both kinds of chips. (I usually hand mix this step with a spatula or wooden spoon)
- Drop by rounded tablespoonful or medium sized cookie scoop on cookie sheets that have been lightly sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.