☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- chopped maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 c
- 1 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 2 1/2 c
- 1-14 oz. bag(s)
- brach's milk chocolate stars
- white baking chocolate
How to Make Cherry Chocolate Stars
- 1Beat butter until soft. Add sugar and baking powder and beat.
- 2Beat in egg and chopped, drained maraschino cherries. Stir in flour.
- 3Shape dough into 2 rolls, about 1 1/2" in diameter. Wrap in plastic and chill until firm.
- 4Cut dough into 1/4-inch thick slices. Place slices 2" apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for appx. 10 minutes or until edges are firm.
- 5Place a chocolate star in the center of each hot cookie. Let cool.
- 6If desired, melt white baking chocolate according to package directions and drizzle over cooled cookies.