☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cchopped maraschino cherries, drained
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
2 1/2 cflour
1-14 oz. bag(s)brach's milk chocolate stars
·white baking chocolate
How to Make Cherry Chocolate Stars
- Beat butter until soft. Add sugar and baking powder and beat.
- Beat in egg and chopped, drained maraschino cherries. Stir in flour.
- Shape dough into 2 rolls, about 1 1/2" in diameter. Wrap in plastic and chill until firm.
- Cut dough into 1/4-inch thick slices. Place slices 2" apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for appx. 10 minutes or until edges are firm.
- Place a chocolate star in the center of each hot cookie. Let cool.
- If desired, melt white baking chocolate according to package directions and drizzle over cooled cookies.