Butterscotch Chip Cookies
1 cshortening (or 3/4 c. butter)
2 call purpose flour, unsifted
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 clight brown sugar, packed
1 tspvanilla extract
12 ozbutterscotch chips
How to Make Butterscotch Chip Cookies
- Cream shortening (or Butter), sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat well.
- Combine flour and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture. Mix well.
- Stir in butterscotch chips.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet.
- You can substitute peanut butter, chocolate or white chocolate chips if you like