Butterscotch Chip Cookies
How to Make Butterscotch Chip Cookies
- 1Cream shortening (or Butter),sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat well.
- 2Combine flour and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture. Mix well.
- 3Stir in butterscotch chips.
- 4Drop by teaspoonful onto un-greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet.
- 6You can substitute peanut butter, chocolate or white chocolate chips if you like