Black Raspberry Tart Cookies
How to Make Black Raspberry Tart Cookies
- 1sift together dry ingredients.
- 2cream butter and sugar.
- 3add egg, milk, and vinilla
- 4blend in dry ingredients gradually.( I do this in a stand mixer my hands won't handle this thick dough any more)
- 5Chill dough 1 hour.
- 6Roll out on floured surface 1/4" thick .( using round cookie cutter cut out rounds)
- 7put 1/2 teaspoon black raspberry jelly in center of round,
- 8at this point you can either put another round on top and seal or you can fold in half and seal,( I do both ways)
- 9bake on lightly greased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- 10cool on wire racks when cool you can drizzle with frosting.