Black Raspberry Tart Cookies
How to Make Black Raspberry Tart Cookies
- sift together dry ingredients.
- cream butter and sugar.
- add egg, milk, and vinilla
- blend in dry ingredients gradually.( I do this in a stand mixer my hands won't handle this thick dough any more)
- Chill dough 1 hour.
- Roll out on floured surface 1/4" thick .( using round cookie cutter cut out rounds)
- put 1/2 teaspoon black raspberry jelly in center of round,
- at this point you can either put another round on top and seal or you can fold in half and seal,( I do both ways)
- bake on lightly greased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- cool on wire racks when cool you can drizzle with frosting.