Banana, Peanut Butter, Walnut Cookies
1/2 csoftened butter cut in cubes
1 largeover ripe banana
3/4 clight brown sugar packed
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cpeanut butter
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Banana, Peanut Butter, Walnut Cookies
- with mixer cream together banana, butter, and sugar
- In another bowl mix egg and vanilla together. Then gradually mix into butter mixture.
- Stir in peanut butter, sift dry ingredience together mix into wet ingredience to form a soft dough. Add chopped walnuts mixing well.
- Chill dough at least 30 minutes, until firm.
- pre heat oven to 350 degrees, grease two cookie sheets, with a small melon baller dip into dough and roll into balls
- place balls on cookie sheets , with a small fork and dipping the fork into flour press a crisscross on top of cookie pushing them down.
- add a little sea salt on each one bake 13 minutes place on cooling racks.