☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2cbrown sugar
1 3/4 cflour
6packagesinstant oatmeal i use a combination of brown sugar, apple cinnamon, and plain
1/2 coptional walnuts,raisins,orcranberries
How to Make Apple butter Oatmeal thumbprint cookies
- Preheat oven 350'
- Grease pan or parchment paper
- Using mixer cream together butter and shortening
- Add sugar till fluffy
- Add eggs and buttermilk till creamy
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda together. Gradually add to mixture
- Add with wooden spoon packets of oatmeal and vanilla.
- Gradually gold in raisins,nuts, and or cranberries
- The dough must be drier so you can form a ball. You might need to add more flour. Once you reach this consultancy take about table spoon of dough form ball. Then place on cookie sheet. Once sheet is full make thumb print in center
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden.
Let cool add apple butter to center let set for several hours.