Almond joy joy Cookies
1 1/2 cwhite sugar
1 1/2 cbrown sugar
4 1/2 cflour
2 tspbaking soda
5 cchocolate chips
2 csweetened coconut
2 cchopped almonds
How to Make Almond joy joy Cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Combine dry ingredients, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars together.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, stir in the vanilla.
- Stir in the dry ingredients until well mixed then stir in the chocolate chips, coconut and almonds.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.