Allergy Friendly Chocolate Chip Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tspgluten free vanilla
1/2 cenjoy life choclate chips
1/2 cmelted coconut oil (can be sub. with butter or other oil)
3/4 csifted coconut flour
How to Make Allergy Friendly Chocolate Chip Cookies
- preheat oven 375
- Wisk eggs till frothy then combine with melted coconut oil sugar brown sugar and vanilla
- Sift in coconut flour and salt then mix by hand with a wooden spoon being careful not to over mix.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes to allow the coconut flour to absorb the moisture.
- Add choclate chips then knead dough by hand till well combined
- roll dough into ping pong sized balls and press flat
- bake 15 minutes, let cool before transferring