☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 call purpose flour
3/4 ccocoa powder
2 tspinstant expresso
2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 cbutter, melted
2 tspvanilla extract
10 ozbag chocolate chips
How to Make Ultimate Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sift together first 6 ingredients. Sift 5 times, then set aside.
- Melt butter and cool. Mix together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla with wooden spoon.
- Add flour mixture to sugar mixture. Mix until combined. Add bag of chocolate chips and gently stir into mix.
- Coat with cooking spray an 11x7 inch pan for thick brownies or 2 9x13 pans for thin brownies. Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Brownies will be a soft set when pulled out of oven.
- Let cool completely. Can frost with your favorite frosting. Our favorite on these is a whipped cream cheese frosting.