Triple Chocolate Walnut Brownies, Iris
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 c
- hershey cocoa powder
- 1/3 c
- hershey chocolate syrup
- squares, semi sweet chocolate
- 1 1/3 c
- 1/4 tsp
- 2/3 c
- ap flour
- 2/3 tsp
- xtra rich vanilla extract (mccormick madagascar)
- 2 large
- + 1 eggs, reserve was whites
- 2 1/2 c
- chopped walnuts
- 1/2 tsp
- each, baking powder and soda
How to Make Triple Chocolate Walnut Brownies, Iris
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees, spray a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- 2Melt butter over low heat, add cocoa powder and squares, stir gently until melted.
- 3Pour into mixing bowl add sugar, salt, flour and vanilla, stir. Add eggs, stir, add whites and walnuts stir.
- 4Spread evenly in pan. Bake 30 minutes. Cool 15 minutes before cutting. Frost if desired.