No-Bake Chocolate Almond Oat Bars
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- smooth almond butter
- 1/3 c
- 1 stick
- 2 c
- rolled old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 c
- toasted almonds
- 6 oz
- bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 c
- dried cherries
How to Make No-Bake Chocolate Almond Oat Bars
- 1Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray. Line with parchment, leaving about 2 inches of overhang on 2 sides.
- 2Melt almond butter, honey and butter in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- 3Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients, stirring until chocolate has melted and all ingredients are well combined.
- 4Pour mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens, about 3 hours. Cut into 24 bars. Store in refrigerator.