1 1/2 cap flour
1 cunsweetened cocoa powder
1 cheath toffee bits
1 csemi-sweet mini chocloate chips
1 cbutter, melted
3 csugar ( i like turbinado, but white sugar can be used)
1 Tbsppure vanilla extract
1/2 cbrown sugar
3/4 cheavy cream
How to Make Niki's Brownies
- Oven to 350. I used a 9x11 glass dish lined with foil then greased with a baking spray. Makes a good thick brownie.
- Melted the butter in a microwave safe bowl and added sugar while hot. Mix with a wooden spoon until sugar has dissolved.
- Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla.
Add cocoa powder, flour, salt mixing after each addition
Add toffee bits and chocolate chips and pour into pan.
Bake for 50 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- While brownies are baking make caramel sauce.
2 Tbsp Butter, 2 Tbsp of favorite whiskey, 1/2 c of brown sugar, and 3/4-1 cup of heavy cream. Mix with a wooden spoon, bring to a boil then turn down to simmer continuously stirring for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- When brownies are done let them cool for a couple of minutes. Use a knife and poke holes in the brownie then pour the caramel sauce in top.